Management Consultancy International
Multi-Award Winning, ISO9001 Certified RTO
Management Consultancy International consults to top organisations on their learning and development needs. We are a multi award-winning, ISO9001 Certified Registered Training Organisation and provide qualification programs in a wide range of business subject areas. We design and deliver innovative training for companies wanting their teams to function in a cohesive manner. Our innovative learning methodologies include the use of LEGO SERIOUS PLAY as a key process in enabling effective problem solving, strategic planning and team development. A key outcome from this methodology is that we are able break down silos in organisations and get people communicating.
Management Consultancy International is proud of the numerous external accolades that we have received for the quality and measurable difference that our programs make. Our purpose is to make a tangible difference for our participants, and being recognised by the awarding bodies is extremely rewarding. These awards include nominations for innovation design from the Australian Institute of Training and Development and from LEARNX – over the past 4 years! We have also won the award for Innovation in Design from the AITD and last year we were nominated for the AHRI Award for Leadership in a Small Business.
We have ensured that the following companies are getting the best outcomes from their training budgets: TOLL; Hastie Group; Royal Wolf; Daikin; Watters Group; various local, State and Federal agencies and departments; Fleet Partners; ACHL; Stockland; Australian Hearing; NPS; Kellogg; Leightons Contractors, Broadcast Australia and hundreds of others.
Why should organisations partner with us to achieve their learning and development goals?
1. We differentiate ourselves through our vast experience in the design and delivery of programs that bring a strong return on investment – and we have the results and case studies to prove it!
2. We are at the forefront of the latest learning strategies and we offer participants options in how they learn. There are face to face programs that are delivered on-site or in a public schedule format. We also provide distance learning programs that are conducted live through our interactive virtual training seminars and through access to our MCI eCampus.
3. We use the world’s best training methodology to help drive cultural change in leading organisation. We attend over 4 international training conferences annually to improve our skills and to pass along the very latest information and knowledge to our clients and students.
4. We make good use of social media and on our website you will find access to our Youtube channel where many of our top-rated video segments are stored. We also regularly update our blog with summaries of main learning events and with ideas that we gain from our own professional development. We engage with our students via Facebook and Twitter and accommodate all learning styles.
5. Our programs incorporate highly interactive learning activities that create amazing ‘Ah-ha’ moments for students. This is all in line with the latest trends in learning theory and neuro-leadership whereby experiences drive self-awareness which in turn drives reflection, insight and finally ACTION.
Our team of sales executives, highly rated trainers and designers and our strong admin team are here to ensure that your learning requirements are met to the highest standards. We work hard to minimize the logistics of implementing key programs and at the same time we ensure that you maximise the rewards for the groups in terms of their improvements and new skills levels. Our team conducts a Training Needs Analysis for our clients to ensure that they are getting the best outcome from their training budget which includes current government funding available across Australia.
Feedback from our programs is extremely positive with many students commenting that they felt fully engaged and that the practical guidelines provided were incredibly useful to them. Our award winning trainers cut through language, cultural and behavioural barriers to get students performing and communicating at their best.
Our slogan is – “Because a mind is a Powerful thing to use” and we are committed to ensuring that as a result of our learning programs there are shifts and changes in behaviour and in skills levels.